Sunday Morning Services
9:00am – Prayer Gathering
9:30am – Bible Study / All Ages
9:45am – Ambassador Bible Study Class
10:30am – Fellowship Time
10:45am – Worship Service
2:00pm – Luz de Vida Worship
Church Treasurer – Part-time
Wesley United Methodist Church in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking a part time Church Treasurer (Bookkeeper) to execute the normal duties and responsibilities of general bookkeeping. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keep accurate and detailed financial records.
- Follow church financial policies.
- Perform general bookkeeping for accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Balance the church’s books monthly.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
- Administer online and electronic giving.
Candidate must demonstrate spiritual character and maturity, passion for Christ and the church, effective communication and administration skills and teamwork. Experience with financial software specifically developed for churches is desirable.
Interested applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Attn: Pastor. Responses received by September 29, 2018 will be given priority consideration.